Many companies are starting to rely on water soluble packaging manufacturers as more and more often start to realize the importance of green manufacturing. Water-soluble packaging is a packaging material that can be dissolved when exposed to water.
When in contact with water, the packaging will dissolve and leave only the product within. This is highly important to make sure that each product can be delivered with minimal waste. Customers don't have to throw away extra packaging, which could really be troublesome at times.
Seeing how beneficial it can be, many people wonder, “Is water-soluble packaging actually safe?” In this article, we'll explain the answer along with a few explanations about this type of packaging. Check the complete information right below!
Understanding The Water-Soluble Packaging
As we've previously explained before, water-soluble packaging is a type of packaging that's safe for the environment as it will leave no trace of dyes, inks, or other chemical materials that may badly affect our Earth.
When you use water-soluble packaging, consumers don't have to open the packaging and throw it out later. Instead, they can dissolve it in the water. By doing this, the packaging will be disintegrated naturally, leaving only the products. This is a clever and effective method to establish a green manufacturing system, which may benefit the companies that do it.
What's interesting is that the packaging is very versatile; you can use it for so many kinds of industries, such as agriculture, health, or even food. For the agricultural industry, water-soluble packaging can be used for various products, including pesticides, fertilizers, or other things related to farming.
Water-soluble packaging can also be applied to the health industry as it can safely wrap medicines effectively. This will make it easier for patients who have difficulties swallowing pills. As the packaging can be dissolved easily in water, patients can more conveniently consume their medicines through water-soluble pouches.
In short, this packaging can be a great solution for waster-reduction. The company will make less packaging waste, that's uncontrollable, and establish green manufacturing strategies to increase its brand recognition, reduce extra costs, and contribute better to the surrounding environment.
As it's really versatile, the usage of water-soluble packaging is basically limitless. On the other hand, using simpler packaging like this would provide a great financial benefit as companies don't need to spend much money on packaging anymore. Consumers can also benefit from the easiness of opening the packaging.
The Of Use Water-Soluble Packaging
Knowing the benefits of water-soluble packaging to reduce waste, extra convenience, and control dosing capability, many businesses are now starting to search for the best water soluble packaging manufacturers.
And as we've mentioned before, water-soluble packaging can have such great versatility in fitting with so many kinds of industries, such as:
● Household Products - The packaging will make it easier for consumers to use detergent pods, dishwasher pods, or other cleaning products. So many moms would feel happy due to the easiness of using the product.
● Agriculture - This packaging can also be used to pack certain agricultural items, such as pesticides, fertilizers, and other products related to farming. The pesticides can be just dropped into water tanks for better distribution. That way, you no longer need to open up each pesticide package, and gently pour it into the tank.
● Health Industry - Water soluble packaging manufacturers can help produce water-soluble pouches or films to store the medicines. If the patients couldn't consume the pills, they can take these pouches instead.
● Food Industry - We think that the potential of using water-soluble packaging for this industry is so great. Imagine that you don’t need to open each flavoring or spice packaging anymore. With this packaging, all you need is to put all the packaging inside and wait until the food is cooked. It's that easy.
● Hospital - Things like disinfectants or detergents can be stored safely inside the water packaging. The packaging can also be used for cleaning products.
● Laboratory - To make it easier to deliver samples, water-soluble packaging can be used for this purpose. As it can easily be dissolved in water, the chance of the sample getting exposed to the outside materials will be slim.
● Textile - The packaging can also be used for packaging bleaching agents, dye, or any other chemicals. Using the packaging will eliminate the need of opening each package, which could take extra time.
Is Water-Soluble Packaging Safe?
After explaining the water-soluble packaging and its use in so many industries, it's safe to say that it's really safe to use, as long as it's correctly manufactured. This packaging may offer great benefits, especially for the company and its surrounding environment.
If you want to make this type of packaging by contacting the water soluble packaging manufacturers, there are several factors you need to consider:
● Materials - This packaging is usually made of biodegradable materials, including water-soluble polymers and polyvinyl alcohol. Make sure that the materials used for packaging production are not toxic and can be disintegrated easily when in contact with water.
● Regulations - Water-soluble packaging used for vital industries, like health or food, should always meet regulatory standards. Ensure that it's safe to use or consume. Successfully making the packaging in accordance with laws and regulations will be a plus point for your brand.
● Disintegration Time - It basically means how long it would take for a soluble packaging to dissolve. Generally, it would be around 5 minutes or so. More than that, the consumers would think that the packaging isn’t actually dissolvable. They could use the packaging wrongly and can be exposed to various risks that weren't expected before.
Water-soluble packaging can be considered really safe for the environment when it's properly designed according to the correct guidelines and regulations. If you wish to get quality water-soluble packaging, get the best water soluble packaging manufacturers. Our team at Guangdong Proudly New Material Technology Corp. will provide the best for you.
With more than 19 years of experience, our company is ready to deliver top-quality water-soluble packaging that nicely fits your business. For more information, contact us at email@example.com, or give us a call +8613802609114.
Copyright 2022 Jiangmen Proudly Water-soluble Plastic Co., Ltd. - www.watersolubleplastics.com All Rights Reserved.