PVA (PVOH) mold release film can be used as a release material with excellent performance.
PVA (PVOH) mold release film for parts made from unsaturated polyester, epoxy or other thermosetting resins.
1. Good disengagement performance, stay away from burrs after stripping, save grinding time.
2. This product has high softness and smoothness, more fit mold, so that the release quality is higher.
3. Good heat resistance: heat resistance up to 190℃
4. Good mechanical properties - large tensile strength, high elongation at break
5. Suitable for continuous production, high production efficiency
1. Tensile strength: CD 45.8Mpa; MD 51.9Mpa
2. Elongation: CD 301%; MD 225%
3. Transparence: 90%
4. Contractility: <4%
5. Thickness: 25-80um(subhject to practical requirement)
2. Fully dissolved
3. Well sealing
5. Higher resistant
We are committed to producing the best quality products at the most competitive prices. Therefore, we sincerely invite all interested companies to contact us for more information.
Copyright 2022 Jiangmen Proudly Water-soluble Plastic Co., Ltd. - www.watersolubleplastics.com All Rights Reserved.